In-person worship will resume Sunday, February 21, 2021. Please read the information on this page to understand guidelines for worship participation.
Our Sunday worship services are currently open to 152 attenders (including volunteers, excepting paid staff), conducted in accordance with COVID-19 restrictions & guidelines. It is our goal to provide a meaningful, safe, and lawful experience for those who would come, while still maintaining a vibrant and thoughtful experience for those who would continue to worship from home using the online option. As long as COVID-19 social distancing measures are in place, we will provide an at-home worship option.
How Will Worship Be Different?
- A required check-in process at the designated facility entrance(s)
- Masks on throughout the service, with the exception of one speaker at the front of the gathering
- Music is allowed per requirements
- On the first Sunday of the month, communion will be administered from the table, but elements will not be served and consumed in the building
- Tithes and offerings given will be placed in a basket on the way out of the sanctuary, but no passing of offering plates
- No social gathering after worship
Before coming to worship in person, please review the following documents:
Church Sanctuary Air Quality Improvements
For the safety and health of our worshippers, we have installed in our sanctuary an advanced air purifying/neutralizing system, like those being used in hospitals and schools. This system eliminates airborne bacteria, mold, and viruses. It eliminates 99% of sneeze germs within 3 feet, and even eliminates 99% of viruses on surfaces.