WHO: All NCPC Members
WHAT: Open up a mini food bank collection spot for your neighborhood
WHERE: Your House or Neighborhood
WHEN: June 7-13
WHY: To support the Mill Creek Community Food Bank
- Designate your house as a Food Bank donation location
- Spread the word! Print out flyers, post on social media and Nextdoor. All resources can be found below.
- Collect donations! Use a storage tote, a large bin, or something else (MST will deliver a ready-made crate with signs to your home - just click here)
- Donate! Either deliver your collection to the Food bank or contact Tal Anderson to arrange pick up. On-site donation hours are as follows: Monday & Thursday - 9 am to 3 pm; Tuesday, Wednesday, & Friday - 9 am to 5 pm; and Saturday - 9 am - 12 pm.
- 100 Households serving as food collection centers the week of June 7-13.
Current number of households:
If you set up your house as a food collection center, please let us know so that we will know how we are progressing to our goal. Click to contact Tal Anderson. Thank you!