Youth Formation Hour - Sundays at 9 am - 10 am in the youth room before our worship service.
These times are devoted to discuss important topics, study scripture, and grow closer with others!
Youth Group - Wednesdays at 7 pm - 8:30 pm in the youth room.
These times are devoted to having fun, fellowship, and grow deeper in faith. Each night is different and includes a presentation by a staff member, a once a month outing, a service project in the community, and a night of worship and prayer.
IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT YOUTH MINISTRY IN RESPONSE TO STAY AT HOME ORDER
All in-person youth gatherings will be postponed until further notice BUT the youth ministry at NCPC is still ACTIVE! Below are the ways in which you can participate!
Follow us on Instagram: @northcreekyouth
Sign up for important updates/reminders through Remind, Text @ncpcyouth to 81010
Watch our content on our Youtube channel. To find our channel Search "NCPC YOUTH MILL CREEK WA".
If you'd you like more detailed information about how we will move forward please read below:
Hello Friends and Families of North Creek Youth Ministry!
During these unprecedented times, we have been challenged to prayerfully think about alternative ways of serving our students, our friends, and our families. After a discussion with our youth advisers, we are excited to share with you our vision during this pandemic and beyond.
We desire to live out three values through our programming.
- Connection – We understand the importance of students belonging to a community and we hope to create and develop opportunities for meaningful connections.
- Creativity – We understand that God has given our students unique interests and giftings. We desire to empower and encourage our students to use those giftings to draw them closer to Jesus and to one another.
- Care – We understand that especially during a pandemic that it can foster fear, loneliness, and grief (for the loss of loved ones). We desire to be a ministry that is quick to find appropriate ways to serve both our immediate community at NCPC and beyond in our local community.
How do we expect to move forward?
We will use various platforms such as Zoom, YouTube, Remind, Email, Phone, and Facebook to share important information.
Every Tuesday morning a devotional will be shared on our NCPC YOUTH MILL CREEK WA YouTube Channel. The purpose of the video is for families to watch together and discuss!
Every Wednesday at 7 pm, staff, youth advisers, or students will host a mid-week check-in/prayer over Zoom in place of our regular youth meeting. The purpose of this meeting is for students and families to join, share specific prayer requests, and for all to pray through each.
How can our students or families get involved?
- Join and participate in our zoom meetings (no account is needed to join!)
- WATCH and DISCUSS Tuesday devotional videos as a family.
- For graduating seniors, local college students (home for break) or young adults, we would love for you to participate and still feel connected to the NCPC family. We welcome you to maintain connection with the community and to serve the youth ministry in whatever capacity God is calling you.
- Reach out to other families and friends of North Creek (through appropriate platforms such as Zoom, Facebook, E-mail, or Phone).
- Send your contact information (Phone, address, and email) to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can reach you.
- Volunteer and participate in service to the community while observing social distancing (giving blood, donate food bank, provide a donation for those who are financially struggling or deliver groceries to those unable to leave their homes).
We are always open to feedback and new ideas and we would love to hear from you if you have questions or concerns. Please feel free to email them to email@example.com.
We are incredible excited to get started the following week and hope to see you soon!
Chris Chang, Youth Director