Our congregational focus for this fall is a concept we’re calling “Youth-as-Mission.” It reflects our session’s desire for NCPC to reach out (mission-style) to the teens and their families who live in our community. This focus may introduce some changes into how we understand the full scope of ministry to youth, so we’re taking the time to walk through the transition together.
September 11 - October 9
6:30 - 8:30 pm
starting in Fellowship Hall
- Starts with dinner at 6:30pm!
- Parents invited to attend—register below.
- Childcare provided (including a new “Club 45” ministry launching on 9/18!)
- We’re all together for the “Pizza & Presentation” from 6:30-7:30.
- We’re apart for the 7:30-8:30 hour. Youth will be with advisors for “Games & God-time”. Pastor Kurt will lead parents in a deeper discussion of the evening’s topic.