Club 45 is a weekly program on Wednesday Nights for Kids in 4th and 5th Grade! This program is designed to help 4th and 5th graders begin transitioning into Youth Ministry by having their own midweek program each week. We also want to give kids a space to be themselves, make some friends, and have a chance to ask deeper questions about faith. We want to welcome kids of all backgrounds and beliefs, so we encourage kids to bring their friends.
- Starts on Wednesday September 18th!
- Open to any 4th or 5th Grader
- Parents are welcome to observe if interested, click here for more information about a simultaneous program for Youth Ministry Parents
- Starts in the Fellowship Hall with Pizza, before moving to the 4th-5th Grade Couch Room
Each Week, we'll
- Eat Pizza
- Play Games
- Hang Out with Friends
- Talk about Faith Questions
If you have any questions about this program you can email our Children's Director, Nathan Wagner. We Hope your 4th or 5th Grader will consider joining us for this awesome, weekly ministry! We hope to see you there!
- It All Starts on Wednesday, September 18th at 6:30 PM in the Fellowship Hall!